||2 x HS81
||up to 8 x KR-1700AE
||2 + Motor
from wing edge
||I got it build, so... I would call it easy
||Weird to do, but usually fine. You grab it by the nose, and
throw it from your front to your back, pulling up, while turning.
- Can do loops, inverted, rolls, Most of everything simple
- Fairly Easy to fly as 2nd plane or 1st if you are really good
||Easy, is used as soar plane
||So far, impossible to break. Full speed, vertical from 20
meters (60 feet), direct impact on the nose, and apart from the fact that
the battery disengaged itself on the crash, nothing, Plane is intact.
||This plane doesn't know what this means. Maybe some glue on
the plastics on the edges of the plane ?
- Impossible to break
- Can be used without the motor, soaring
- Special look
- Makes some noise
- Quite big wingspan, not always easy to carry
- Take off movement is not the most natural human move you can think off.
- Test with Brushless zagi
Monday, 20 June 2005